Thursday, July 9, 2009

I was a little worried today after I looked at my Estradiol level online...it decreased! Last time it decreased I had to stop the cycle. I called Dr. Kopher concerned. They reassured me that everything looked good and that today I actually have 2 follicles growing, one on the left and one on the right. My Estradiol level was 134 and that is where they would expect it to be based on the follicles size and where I am in my cycle. They weren't completely sure why the Estradiol level decreased but they definitely were not concerned. My next follicle study and blood work is to be done Sunday morning.

Love, Kristen & Eli

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Glad to hear that your levels going down wasn't a bad thing! Also- love the fact that your hubby got you a computer so you can update us more...love to hear how things are going!

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.