Friday, April 29, 2011

7 Weeks

How far along: 7 weeks



Size of Baby: About half an inch (The size of a blueberry)



Picture of Baby: I finally have one....but need to figure out how to share it with you on here!!



7 weeks: Baby Wolfe is now about the size of a blueberry (and about 10,000 times bigger than he/she was at conception). Most of that growth is concentrated in the head as new brain cells are generated at the rate of 100 per minute. Your baby's mouth and tongue are forming as arm and leg buds sprout, and those little kidneys are getting ready to do their job (pee production and excretion). (Information taken from What to Expect's Website)



Maternity Clothes: Nope! Good thing because I don't even own one pair!



Weight gain: None



Belly: Nope!



Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the baby's heart beat! It was amazing and I am already so in love!



Movement: No, and it won't be for awhile unfortunately :-(



Symptoms: Still feeling VERY tired. Working nights is getting harder. I am tired all the time! I usually can't go a full day without a nap. Nausea is still in full force, but no vomiting yet. The nausea seems to come and go at different times of the day. Still taking Zofran when I absolutely need it. I had to ditch my cart and leave the grocery store the other day, I just couldn't handle even looking at food! I have also noticed some indigestion and a little more heartburn. I am still having some cramping as well.



What I am looking forward to: My first OB/pregnancy appointment on May 12th!



Weekly Wisdom: Take that Zofran EVERYWHERE you go!



Milestones: Making it to 7 weeks and seeing that perfect little heart beat!


We had our Ultrasound on Wednesday and saw one baby and one perfect little heart beat. Baby Wolfe's heart rate was 129, Dr. M said it was PERFECT! Baby Wolfe also implanted in a perfect spot in my uterus, right in the middle where he/she was supposed to! Seeing him/her for the first time was amazing. I am already so in love with this little baby and so is Eli! We also got some other good news, I have been graduated from Dr. M's office!! Dr. M said I am able to get the rest of my pregnancy care at a regular OB office. It was bittersweet. I am sure going to miss Dr. M and all those nurses, I made sure I gave lots of hugs! I will be returning though, but for a visit only and holding my miracle they all helped me get :-) My first OB appointment is May 12th and I can't hardly wait!! I am still taking IM progesterone and still wearing Vivelle (estrogen) patches until most likely week 12. This has been one great week!!



Love, Kristen

No comments: