Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Much Needed Update

I have had such a busy schedule lately that I haven't had time to update on my blog! Plus we STILL don't have the Internet at home so it makes it hard to find a computer to update on. Since the last update A LOT has happened. I have had 3 more ultrasounds and blood work done. Friday my level was 328, Sunday my level was 693, Monday my level was 1255! There are about 5 follicles that are growing all together. Three on the right and two on the left. I did ask the doctor who called yesterday if five was too many and she said no but that we could cancel the cycle if Eli and I were not comfortable with it. We talked and have continued to go on with the cycle. The chance of all five fertilizing is not very likely, however the chance of more than one fertilizing is very likely. I had my fourth, and hopefully last, ultrasound and blood work today. I don't have the results, although I know that the follicles were much bigger than yesterday. So, if not tonight, very soon I should be ready to give myself the injection to release the eggs and than follow with two inseminations.
Please continue to pray for us as we go through this for a second time. Please pray that this month will be our month! Thank you.

Love, Kristen & Eli

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.