Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday June 9th I went to clinic and from Monday my Estradiol level jumped from 410 to 1267. At that time 8 follicles were measurable! They were not all mature, but measurable over 1cm. I was not to take any medication yesterday, just "coast" for the day and see what happens. Today I went into clinic and there were even more measurable follicles, however my Estradiol level went down some to 1157. Apparently that is what was supposed to happen, so today I got to take the medication again. I go in tomorrow morning and see whats happening. Dr. Kopher doesn't want to have to cancel this cycle, however its still a possibility so that I don't end up in the hospital again with Hyperstimulation. That is why they are taking extra caution with the follicle growth. I really hope some of the follicles stop growing and only a couple of them mature. I will update tomorrow or as soon as I can, our computer isn't working right :)
Thanks for all of the support.

Love, Kristen & Eli

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.