Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

I had my 3rd Ultrasound this morning, Sunday June 7. Still not ready yet. There are 2 follicles growing on my right side and still small ones on the left. Dr. Kopher predicts everything will be ready for insemination by the end of this week if not earlier. It seems like no matter the dose it always takes about 2 weeks. I'm not sure of my estradiol level today, but on Friday it was 135. Still slowing increasing. I keep thinking about this working and not working...how can god let me down yet another time...this time just has to work out :)

Love, Kristen & Eli

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.