Friday, December 4, 2009

Follicle Study 2

My second follicle study was changed to today instead of Saturday. I was hoping for some good change, but there wasn't really any change. Multiple small follicles still and none that have started to "take off". I am to continue with my same medication dosages and have my next study on Monday. Hopefully by then there will be some change. It seems like things are going slower this time. However, I should know by now that my body reacts different every cycle even if its the same medication. Pray for change on Monday and continue to pray to god and let him know its okay now to give us our miracle, we are waiting and more then ready!

Kristen & Eli

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.