Monday, October 18, 2010

Garage Sale/Future Plans

WOW, we are so blessed!! The Garage Sale was a hit and we made around $2,000.00!! We were so surprised and couldn't believe it. Thank you to everyone who helped us with the sale and for helping us bring our dream closer to reality! We love you and thank you for your support, it is much appreciated!
On another note, Eli and I have decided to start IVF VERY soon. However, with that I have contemplated whether or not to continue to blog. I just feel like there is so much more to IVF and if we do get pregnant we might not want to share right away. I also have the option of making my blog private, but I am still so undecided. I will let you know and if your interested in continuing to read my blog I will add you to the list.
Hope everyone is well. Thanks again so much!!

Love, Kristen & Eli

3 comments:

Syndal said...

how exciting Kristen! lots of luck to you guys!

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.