Monday, May 2, 2011

Still here...

Not much change today. I am still having some red/pink bleeding that slows to spotting at times. I am also having some cramping, more then I have been. I followed up with both clinics today, Dr. M's and Dr. B's (my new OB). Both just want me to update them if there are significant changes. I have my first prenatal appointment with Dr. B next Thursday. I won't be seen until then unless there are changes. I was surprised an ultrasound wasn't scheduled for this week, but no one really seems that concerned. I on the other hand am still very nervous. I don't know how many times I have prayed in the last 24 hours. I hope HE is hearing my prayers. Please continue to pray for us and the baby....this just has to be okay, it can't end. Thanks so much!


Love, Kristen

4 comments:

Erin said...

Praying hard for you guys.....

Cathy said...

Hi there - I read your blog a long time ago when you first began your journey to get pregnant. I have 5 children and bled early in my pregnancy with my last 3. Each time, like you, I worried and cried... but all were fine. I know it's difficult to NOT worry - but I wanted you to know it truly IS normal and everything will likely be just fine! I will keep you in my prayers!

sthorpe said...

I'm glad you went in for the reassurance of the heartbeat. Sometimes that's all you need to see/hear to get you through to the end! I never bleed with any of the 3 boys but with Ryleigh I had bright blood and it was like my period around the same time as you. I too thought we had lost our baby. After going for an ultrasound and seeing the heartbeat, we were relieved to find out how common it was...not that it helps. I told myself it was a sign that we were having a girl and that was her first period ;-) hehe
Praying hard for you all the way through! Love You!
Shannon

Stephanie said...

I bled with Hunter right about this time. I too, worried. Docs assured me it was normal. Just said to take it easy. I know that nothing anyone says can calm your nerves. That is what being a mother is all about. You are already displaying that quality (because it's what you're meant to be). You WILL have this baby and your dreams WILL come true. The power of prayer, outshines the power of medicine, every time! God bless you, Eli and your child! It's gonna be alright! :)