Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Results

Yesterday I had my Hysterosalpingogram, and after almost fainting 2 times, crying, mom crying and horrible pain, we FINALLY got good news! My uterus looks great, my tubes are clear and the dye they put in came out at my ovaries (which is what they want it to do). I felt like finally we are deserving of some good news through out all of this. Maybe this was gods sign to me that he is still listening and things will work out! Now we just wait until the end of May when we can start injections again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen-

That is wonderful news!! I am thinking about you and praying for you and hoping for that miracle...you deserve it!!

Mindy said...

Ahh...yikes! I will NEVER want to have to do this test now if it comes to that!!! Finally, some relief with some good news! Hopefully 3rd times a charm

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.