Sunday, October 11, 2009

Delay

There has been a slight delay on getting this cycle started. The last two times I have had my blood drawn my progesterone has been elevated. Could mean two things; I have ovulated on my own or my body is thinking about a period. My pregnancy test was negative so we ruled that out. They wanted to go ahead and start the Provera to induce a period until I told them I have been having pain on my left side, GREAT! I should have never told them! I HIGHLY doubt it was ovulation because I have had this same pain before. I contribute the pain to the surgery I had when I was 15, but who knows what causes it. So now I am to go in to clinic tomorrow and have another blood draw. If I continue to have the pain she wanted me to also have an ultrasound. I have had some pain, but do I dare say anything? I really think its nothing. I will see how I feel tomorrow.

This weekend Eli and I had an amazing time in Duluth, MN. It was an Anniversary trip from my dad. We were to go in May but that's when I ended up in the hospital so we postponed it. We stayed in a hotel in Canal Park right on the Superior and we had a suite with a jacuzzi, two rooms and huge windows that faced the water. It was gorgeous. We did wish it would have been a little warmer as we didn't expect to wake up on Saturday and see snow on the ground! Its always nice to be home though! My dad and his girlfriend Trisha had Jordan and both of the dogs while we were away. I bet they are glad we are home too! Little Miss Mya needs a little more time with potty training :) Hope everyone had a good weekend even though this weekend only reminded us of the dreaded winter that is coming!

Love, Kristen & Eli

2 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.