Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ultrasound #2

Thursday I had my second ultrasound and blood work. There was a slight change, multiple follicles that were still very small. The ultrasound tech said they don't start measuring the follicles until they are over a centimeter. On Monday my estrogen level (blood work) was 84 and on Thursday it was 107. So I guess that is a good thing! They would like to see me again for another ultrasound and blood work on Saturday Feb 14th. I will update after I find anything out. I hope this is working. I was a little nervous and the nurse could tell and she reassured me that everything was right on track so far. She said I just haven't "taken off" yet and I will. Hopefully it comes soon! Keep praying for us!! Thank you!

Love, Kristen & Eli

3 comments:

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.