Saturday, February 21, 2009

Update

Yesterday and today were my two artificial inseminations. They went well and as planned. I was worried about them being painful, but they felt similar to a routine pap smear. Cramping is the only side affect I have been feeling, which could also be ovulation cramping. Dr. Kopher said that my percentage of getting pregnant this month was about 30%. I am staying positive and will continue to be until the long dreaded two week wait is over. Starting tomorrow I have to start progesterone suppositories twice a day for 14 days. After 14 days we will wait to see if I get a period. If no period I can take a pregnancy test. I have good feelings about this month. Others have said the same.
I leave for Florida on Wednesday for 1 week! When I get back that 2 week wait will be almost over. The trip will definitely let me relax and make the wait go a little faster. Please keep praying and sending positive thoughts our way! Thank you so much for every one's messages, phone calls and encouraging words. I wouldn't be able to stay positive without each and everyone of you! Thank you!

Love, Kristen & Eli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers! You deserve your miracle and I have no doubt that your faith and determination will help you achieve your dream. Stay strong and keep the faith!

Home Tuition said...

GRADUATE HOME TUITION is a registered business in Singapore and Hong Kong that has an extensive network of dedicated and experienced home tutors.

web design, website design said...

Based in Singapore, Hong Kong, China since 2005, BackZtage Media is a leading Ecommerce & Corporate Website Design and Interactive Digital Marketing agency with an extensive range of services.