Saturday, March 19, 2011

So far so good! Everything is going well with this cycle. Wednesday was my first ultrasound, there were many follicles, but still small. My estradiol level was 543. Dr. M decreased my medication Wednesday night because of the big increase in my level within the 2 days. Friday I had another ultrasound. Follicles growing at expected rate, but still smaller and not ready. Estradiol level went up despite the decrease in medication, it was around 800. To make sure it keeps rising Dr. M had me go in today just for a blood draw and it was 1137. SO happy it keeps rising!!! Last cycle it fell when we decreased my medication. However, I now do believe the Cetratide is what ruined my cycle last time. I have another ultrasound and blood draw tomorrow at 7:10 am!!! Hopefully my follicles are growing at a good pace and are getting ready to be mature! Please keep praying for us. I have a good feeling about this cycle! Even making it to retrieval is huge progress!

Love, Kristen & Eli

No comments: